Hello and welcome to Kindergarten! My name is Olivia Johnson and I am delighted to be your child's Kindergarten teacher. I am excited to be spending my third year of teaching with your scholar. I have always had a passion for working with children and helping them grow academically and socially. I look forward to working with you and your scholar. With your support, this will be an exciting year!
• I graduated from Troy University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education.
• I enjoy cooking and spending time with my family.
• "Dream big and work hard" - Sheryl Swoops
- Upcoming Events
- -September 22nd: Donuts with Dad
- -September 25th: Johnny Appleseed Day
- -September 28th: Sorrell Dental Visit
-October 9th: Columbus Day - No school
-October 12th: Report Cards Issued
- -October 16th: Career Day
- -October 17th: 50th Day of School
- -October 23rd- 27th: Red Ribbon Week
-October 31st: Trunk or Treat